Ferny Grove State High School
Installation of Modular Special Education Unit Building
Platinum Electrical & Air & Air successfully undertook this project at the Ferny Grove State High School in Brisbane in mid-2016.
The Platinum team completed the following works within required timeframes and budget:
- Installation of electrical and communications outlets during a quick turn-around manufacturing process.
- Installation of underground reticulation and services, for:
- electrical submains
- fibre optic cabling
- phone backbone cabling.
- Site connection testing and commissioning of electrical and communications installation.
- Upgrade of existing security system.
- Installation, testing and commissioning of extension to existing security system.
- Upgrade of Networks Centre to accommodate new works.
- Supply, installation and commissioning of split system air conditioning units to each room in the new building.
- Provision of a 25 year manufacturer warranty to communications installation.