Redbank Plains State High School
New Custom Home Economics Buildings
This construction project at Redbank Plains State High School in Queensland was successfully completed by the Platinum Electrical & Air & Air team in mid-2016.
Works undertaken included:
- Installation of electrical and communications outlets during a quick turn-around manufacturing process.
- Installation of underground reticulation and services:
- electrical submains
- fibre optic cabling
- phone backbone cabling.
- Supply and installation of walkway lighting.
- Site connection testing and commissioning of electrical and communications installation.
- Installation, testing and commissioning of extension to existing security system.
- Supply, installation and commissioning of split system air conditioning units to each room in the new buildings.
- Provision of a 25 year manufacturer warranty to communications installation.