Multiple Classrooms and Amenities
With a budget of just over $200K, this construction project at Inala Tafe in Queensland was completed by the Platinum Electrical & Air & Air team mid-2016.
Works successfully undertaken by the team included:
- Installation of electrical and communications outlets during a quick turn-around manufacturing process.
- Installation of underground reticulation and services, including:
- electrical submains
- fibre optic cabling
- phone backbone cabling.
- Supply and installation of carpark and walkway lighting.
- Site connection testing and commissioning of electrical and communications installation.
- Installation, testing and commissioning of extension to existing security system.
- Supply, installation and commissioning of split system air conditioning units to each room in the new building.
- Provision of 25 year manufacturer warranty to communications installation.