2 New Special Education Unit Buildings
The Platinum Electrical & Air & Air team successfully completed the construction of two new special education unit buildings at Ipswich State High School in late 2016.
With a budget of close to $300K, works completed within the client’s timeframe and budget included:
- Installation of electrical and communications outlets during a quick turn-around manufacturing process.
- Installation of underground reticulation and services:
- electrical submains
- fibre optic cabling
- phone backbone cabling.
- Supply and installation of carpark and walkway lighting.
- Site connection testing and commissioning of electrical and communications installation.
- Upgrade of site security system.
- Installation, testing and commissioning of extension to existing security system.
- Supply, installation and commissioning of split system air conditioning units to each room in the new buildings.
- Provision of a 25 year manufacturer warranty to communications installation.