Trinity Bay State High School
Three Modular Classroom Buildings
Recently completed in January 2017, this construction project at Trinity Bay State High School had a budget of just over $500K.
The three modular classroom buildings were finalised within both budget and timeframes, with works including:
- Installation of electrical and communications outlets during a quick turn-around manufacturing process.
- Installation of underground reticulation and services:
- electrical submains
- fibre optic cabling
- phone backbone cabling.
- Supply and installation of walkway lighting.
- Site connection testing and commissioning of electrical and communications installation.
- Supply, installation and commissioning of public address and audio visual systems.
- Installation, testing and commissioning of extension to existing security system.
- Supply, installation and commissioning of split system air conditioning units to each room in the new buildings.
- Provision of a 25 year manufacturer warranty to communications installation.