Platinum Electrical & Air are Open for Business
Platinum Electrical & Air is “Open for Business” and we have implemented extremely stringent safety procedures to ensure our valued employees and customers are protected at all times. This enables us to continue to provide our customers a safe, efficient and professional service 24 hours, 7 days a week.
As our Prime Minister mentioned, we are classed as an essential service and we have implemented a number of safety measures to ensure that we continue to operate extremely safely through this difficult time, when people need us most:
Protecting our Field Technicians and our Customers
- Our field technicians have been trained and instructed on the best heath procedures, in regard to stringent social distancing practices;
- Our Administrators are ensuring that our employees are not entering any high-risk sites or properties, by confirming with our clients prior to attendance; and
- All of our technicians have been issued with appropriate P2 masks, disposable surgical grade gloves, hand sanitisers and surgical grade boot protectors to mitigate the risk of transferring potential bio-hazards.
- Platinum Electrical & Air have created redundancy by splitting our Admin/Management Teams (including splitting the 2 x Company Directors) into Team Blue & Team Orange for the next 6 months – Team Blue working from home and Team Orange working from the office, ensuring that all services and facilities are covered. This ensures we continue to be open for business and provide a fast, efficient and affordable service to our customers at all times.
- If we do have a suspected case of COVID-19 from either Team Blue or Team Orange, the business can swap teams and/or the individuals can isolate at home until they are cleared of the virus, without business disruption.
Deliveries & Pickups
- Our suppliers and customers are encouraged to contact our office when they arrive 1300 606 380.
- Our representative will open the Warehouse Delivery Doors via remote control.
- Suppliers and/or customers can place the delivery in the taped area (Red Box) or pick up their order on the floor of the warehouse once the door opens.
- For Signatures:
- Our team will ask delivery drivers for permission to sign on their behalf, to avoid touching devices.
- We have hand sanitiser available in the warehouse delivery area.
We welcome the opportunity to work with you to ensure we safely continue the supply of essential and critical services during this uncertain time.
Please review our policies and permits below:
Extraordinary electrical service in Queensland is only a phone call away.
Contact us on 1300 606 380